- Basic untargeted metabolomics experimental designs,
- Sample handling and data collection
- Various software analytical packages, including: Waters MarkerLynx and Progenesis QI packages, Scripps XCMS Online and the open source package MetaboAnalyst.
- Advances in methods/technologies/instrumentation - primarily MS techniques.
- Strategies for small molecule quantification and biomarker identification.
- Data processing pipelines and software for manipulation of large omic datasets.
- Basic training for open access instruments in the UCI Mass Spectrometry Core Facility.
Anna Kicheva et al. Science (2014), 345, 1254927; DOI: 10.1126/science.
The Mitochondrial Special Interest Group will be meeting next on Friday, March 13 from 3:30 - 5:00 pm in NatSci II, Rm 2201.
Dr. Chris Kenney and Dr. Pinar Coskun will be presenting on "mtDNA."